Hi Kind People!
I haven't posted here for a while so I've been having fun getting up to date. In the meantime I have written an e-book for people who have decided to do something about their finances and then wonder what to do next. It's called Master Your Money and then something.
..and I've created a survey to decide what the other bit is.
The link is below. All I'm asking is that you choose from ONE title and if you wish, you can then sign up for a bonus report (37 plus ways to spend less and save more without suffering!)
I'll let you know when the results are in (woo-hoo!)http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=P9YKS_2bNIhFZOb7_2bRBBxUng_3d_3d
Thanks a million again...
Hey, Anne -
Of the five...
1. Master Your Money: A simple 5 step plan to help you save more and spend less without suffering!
2. Master Your Money: A simple 5 step plan to set yourself up for financial success by saving more and spending less
3. Master Your Money: Free your financial gremlins in 5 easy steps!
4. Master Your Money: Learn how to easily save more and spend less
5. Master Your Money: Set yourself up for financial success by taming your money gremlins - easily save more and spend less
I think number one is my favourite of those listed, but had a few other possibles for you...
- A simple 5 step plan for financial success
- Effortless ways to spend less, save more, and create financial freedom
- A struggle-free plan for financial success
The one I would definitely avoid is "Free your financial gremlins in 5 easy steps!" Sounds terrifying... I wouldn't want those gremlins running around free - someone might feed them after midnight...